Work well, live well.
You don't want to work just anywhere. You want to work somewhere you can use your skills to optimum effect – and have the best possible opportunities for self-development. In a pleasant environment where you can work well and live well. As a medium-sized company, we offer challenging tasks and structures that require you to assume responsibility from the outset. As part of a worldwide network, each day provides an opportunity for global interactions and exciting career prospects. And that in one of the most exciting industries around.
Work & Living
Pioneering technologies, growing international markets and exciting development prospects – that's what it's like working with Anvis.
An important success factor of our company are our employees who shape the future with new ideas and creative solutions - the future of our company but also theirs. Therefore, we offer a lot of freedom for employees to use their individual potential and purposefully promote personal development.
The technological specialisation of Anvis creates the opportunity to build unique expertise and form interesting networks:
- In an international environment, in emerging economic markets such as Asia or Eastern Europe.
- In the innovative environment of a global technology leader and primary developer.
- With the unique opportunity to take on challenging tasks right from the start.
- With the security and innovativeness of an international company.
Training, internship, final dissertation or dual study program? We offer individual opportunities for entry.
Would you like to start your career in an exciting, international company? We offer you various opportunities for launching your career.
- Apprenticeship industrial clerk
- Apprenticeship technical product designer machine and plant construction
- Apprenticeship process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology focus moldings
- Dual study mechanical engineering - plastics technology
- Dual studies engineering - chemical engineering
- Dual studies engineering - design and development
- Dual studies engineering - virtual engineering
- Final dissertation students
- Internship for school pupils or students
For more information, please take a look at our job vacancies.
Responsibility for challenging tasks with good opportunities for promotion and further career/personal development are expecting you.
- In our teams made up of experienced and young members of staff, we offer you all the freedom you need to be creative and allow you to take on responsible duties right from the start.
- Our "High Potential Programme" provides comprehensive insights into managing an international company, and thus helps promising young employees to build up their management skills.
- An extensive programme of seminars offers individual opportunities for further training.
- Regular employee and target agreement discussions ensure reciprocal and constructive feedback and support you in your personal and professional development.
- We reward outstanding performance – even financially, through attractive remuneration and a wide range of benefits.
Living in Steinau
Live cheaply in a green, familiar environment – and still be at the centre of all the action.
The city of Steinau, made famous by the Brothers Grimm, is nestled in the beautiful Kinzig Valley, bordered by the Spessart in the south and the Vogelsberg Mountains in the north – and right between the vibrant Frankfurt Rhine-Main metropolitan region and the Baroque city of Fulda. Both of which are quick to reach thanks to the good motorway connections. The ideal environment for an optimal work-life balance. You're amongst greenery and yet in the midst of the action. .
Visit our town's homepage and be inspired: www.steinau.eu
Tips when applying
Your application is your calling card and gives us a first impression of you. You should therefore ensure that your application is complete and shows you in your best light.
Please put together your application in a small number of documents (as a file in PDF format wherever possible).
Once we receive your application, the relevant departments will check whether your profile meets our requirements. If we are interested in your application, we will then invite you to attend an interview. This will give you and us the opportunity to get to know each other better.
The interview is normally conducted by a representative from the relevant specialist department and a representative from the Personnel department. In many cases, a second, more in-depth interview will take place later on.
If you have any questions relating to apprenticeships and career entry, our colleagues from the Personnel department
would be happy to help.
Ms. Marion Grillo
Phone: +49 6663 9128 144