Standardised global processes for "Made by Anvis" quality
The Anvis Excellence System (AES) is our shared company philosophy and defines how we do things. The AES forms the basis for the Anvis Group's worldwide production. It guarantees global quality and process efficiency.
1. conveys a comprehensive vision of core processes at Anvis and how they can be improved on an ongoing basis.
2. provides a structured approach for achieving our vision.
3. includes tools and methods designed to help all Anvis staff contribute to the success of the group.
Core processes at Anvis production sites
- Up to 40 additives are mixed with natural and synthetic rubber to produce a rubber mixture.
- The formulations are developed and tested by our materials development experts on the basis of the required product specifications.
- The rubber mixture is then mass produced either in our own plants or by certified suppliers around the world.
- The surfaces of the components are activated by degreasing and shot-peening them.
- The parts are coated at the intended position with adhesive.
- The coating process for mass production purposes is carried out either in our own plants or by our certified suppliers.
- During vulcanization, the rubber mixture is bonded to the metal or plastic parts.
- Injecting the mixture into the vulcanizing mould under the effects of heat and pressure results in an AVS part with the required specifications.
- The final assembly work involving the vulcanized parts is then carried out. This includes filling hydraulic dampers.
- To ensure that no defective parts are sent out, automatic quality checks are also carried out as an integral part of the final assembly procedures.